how to fix Brother Printer drum error
"Fix Brother Printer Drum Error" So, you don't know how to "fix Brother Printer drum error". Not an issue this disgusting problem has very simple solutions. First of all you need to understand the reason of the problem. Drum error on the brother printer might result from either incorrect installation settings or hardware failure. In both cases, you need to dismantle the printer carefully. For hassle-free experience make sure that you use only the genuine drum manufactured by the Brother Printer. Regular services and careful use is also highly recommendable to get the most the Brother Printers. https://quickutilities.us/blog/fix-brother-printer-drum-error
Jimmy Wick commented
The message "Drum Error" will appear on the display if the corona wire on the drum unit needs to be cleaned.
Brother Printer drum error:
1. Open the front cover and remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly. Be sure to place the drum and toner assembly on a piece of paper in case of spilled or scattered toner.
2. Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit.
a. Gently slide the green tab from side to side several times.
b. Return the green tab to the home position at the far left.
c. Make sure the green tab snaps into the home position. If the green tab is not returned securely to the home position, printed pages will have a vertical stripe down the page.
3. While facing the drum and toner cartridge, on the right side of the drum are two small pieces of metal that look like staples and a metal rod sticking out of the side. Clean off each of these with a soft DRY lint-free cloth.
4. Reinstall the toner and drum assembly into the machine and close the front cover.
5. Confirm if you are using a genuine Brother toner and drum.
- Brother strongly recommends customers use only genuine Brother drum units and toner cartridges. Each Brother laser printer is designed to work at pre-set temperatures that are matched exactly to each of our individual toner formulations. Each individual component is designed to work with the other to ensure quality and reliability.
- Using non-genuine Brother supplies may affect the hardware performance, print quality and machine reliability. The Brother limited warranty does not apply to any issue caused by the use of third party drum units, toner cartridges and toner.
Hope this works for you,