What causes ‘QuickBooks Web Connector Error 1085’?
When you attempt to connect any third-party program to the QuickBooks Desktop, you may come across ‘QuickBooks Web Connector Error 1085. The error is caused for the following reasons:
- The file is not functioning with the third-party application and the web connector tool is not configured correctly.
- The File ID/Owner ID pair value is needed
- You renamed the file.
Jimmy Wick commented
Causes of QuickBooks Error 1085:
- QBWC1085 Error occurs when QuickBooks is unable to write to the web connector log file.
- Damage or inaccessible web connector program use TXT file. The Error may follow by the quoted message in some cases.
- QB web connector is trying to get information to the QuickBooks Desktop from a third party web-based program.
- QuickBooks Web Connector will work alright when important damaged components are functioning properly. Disable or remove the Component during the startup. Be careful and do not connect the component with QuickBooks. In case you connect them at the stage it will bring pop up on your screen.
- These errors can have a different number after the alphabets QBWC – 1005 to 1085 which may be associated with the Log file any other irregularities with the Web Connector Component or your QuickBooks Desktop.