Roadrunner email setup on iPhone:
If you want to set up a roadrunner email on iPhone or then you need to follow these steps:
1. Go to settings then go to the mail option
2. Go to accounts and click on add account
3. After clicking add account click add mail account
4. Type your email address and password and click next then click saves.
That’s how you can set up your roadrunner email on iPhone. If you need to set up a roadrunner email on a Mac, go to the mail option and follow the above steps.
At last I would like to say to you that we should never hesitate to take information from anywhere.
Also visit my Roadrunner email settings blog to know about RR email.
Jimmy Wick commented
How to Setup Roadrunner Email Settings on iPhone using IMAP?
- Navigate to Settings through the home screen of your iPhone.
- Now, choose “Mails, Contacts, and Calendars” from Settings.
- Select “Password and Accounts” and then go to “Add Account”. You will get a list of different email hosts or service providers.
- Go to the “Others” option and select “Add Mail Account”. On the next screen, you will be needed to provide information about your email account.
- You will then be needed to provide your Name, Address, Password, and Description. Type the name you would prefer to keep for your Roadrunner email on your iPhone. In the address field, type the RR email address and then type in the Password. The description box won’t require any entry as it will get filled automatically.
- Click “Next” after entering the required information.
- Verify your details and then you will receive the message stating Verify account Information.
- Next, you will be needed to type in the Roadrunner Email server settings such as account type, incoming and outgoing server.
Account Type: IMAP
Incoming Server for e-mail: mail.twc.com
Outgoing Server for e-mail: mail.twc.com
Hope this helps,