Symptoms and solution of Quickbooks error 3371.
Hello, my name is Nancy Acer, and I've been practising accounting for almost 7 years. In my professional life, I'd come across Quickbooks several times. If you're an accountant or a company owner, you're probably already aware of the great majority of QuickBooks mistakes you can't afford to make. We can assist you in resolving QuickBooks Errors such as QuickBooks Error 15106.
Jimmy Wick commented
Solution for Error 3371:
Solution 1: Update your Windows operating system
- The first step is to click on the Start button.
- Now, select All Programs and then click on Window Update.
- After that, click on check for updates.
- Next, you to reinstall and update QB Desktop again.
Solution 2: Install Latest Windows Update
- Firstly, you need to install the latest updates for Windows.
- Next, select All Programs and then click on Windows Update.
Solution 3: Renaming the Entitlement file
For Windows XP Users
- First of all, click on the Start button and choose Run.
- Now, enter this path to find Entitlement DataStore.ecml file: “C: Documents and Settings AllUsersApplication DataIntuitEntitlement Clientv2”.
- After that, click Ok.
- You can now rename Entitlement DataStore.ecml” file.
Hope this helps,